Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kicking the Habit--Bad Sleep Habit



I've decided that the habit I'm going to kick is my poor sleep schedule. From now on, I will be IN MY BED by 10:10 pm (even if there's another TV program on at 10, I'll still be in pyjamas, teeth brushed, alarm set, in my bed to watch), and I'll be out of my bed by 7:00 am (or earlier if needed, of course.) If 7am doesn't seem early---please note that I am not a morning person!

Next post: First in a series of posts about my efforts to organize my life. I will refer to these as "Strategies" rather than "Steps" because "steps" feel like ultimately you'll get to the top of the stairs, and housewifery is a neverending journey!

1 comment:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Thanks for joining. I have to say when I go to bed at the same time each night - I get a good nights rest and I feel so much better the following morning.